About Horse Aventure
Organization of equestrian excursions including a discovery of the terroir and heritage
Discovering new feelings on horseback passing through beautiful landscapes such as:
- Pinèdes right next to the Pic St Loup, opening their arms to you
Ride and get this unique feeling of complete freedom just a few kilometers from Montpellier (8th biggest city in France)
By this experience, I give you the opportunity to discover beautiful landscapes, to share moments of exchange, to make new friendships… in contact with horses.
Languedoc Roussillon-Midi Pyrenees is an incredible region full of richness and diversity.
What better way would you have than discovering it in the rhythm of horses? Trotting or galloping, in a way that makes you dream, reconnect with nature and that also brings you some adrenaline.
Everything is possible, and everyone will find something to make you happy.
What matters to me:
- Sharing my passion for horses and allowing you to relax by reconnecting with nature.
- Helping you to get more self
-confident through our “friends”: horses.
- Creating a place of conviviality, sharing and exchange.
- Making you discover the hinterland and its rich land and heritage
More about us:
- Find articles about the Equestrian Tourism Coach (ETC) Claire Avoustin in different magazines
The free lunch, The green network guide and The magazine Our different products with horseback riding:
- Horseback riding including a wine tasting - Horse riding with a visit of monuments (castles, bridges, ...)
- Ride in the moonlight
- Discovering the animal and get to know how it works
Everything is possible according to your desires